2011 – PRESENT
MARKETING DIRECTOR, WWIISOLDIER.COM
- Responsible for all marketing and sales eﬀorts for a niche website.
- Increased internet sales 22% year over year with a 9% increase in AOV in 2021.
- Top 3 ranking for target keywords WWII Replicas, WWII Reproductions, and WWII Props.
- Research, develop, and source historically accurate props and displays.
- Clients include the National WWII Museum and the Smithsonian. Productions include Hacksaw Ridge, Dunkirk, Greyhound, and A Soldier’s Play (2019 Broadway Revival)
2022 – 2023
DIGITAL (SEO) ACCOUNT MANAGER, DIRECT ONLINE MARKETING
- Manage all aspects of SEO for a portfolio of 16 clients.
- Perform on-page optimizations, link building, and technical SEO.
- Maintain websites on a variety of CMS platforms, including WordPress and Shopify.
- Create content and recommend SEO-friendly copy to clients.
- Use SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, and other tools to analyze search data.
2007 – 2012
CONSULTANT, DMARK DESIGNS
- Created and managed websites for a variety of B2B, B2C, and e-commerce websites, including SEO, PPC, email marketing, and affiliate marketing.
- Created monthly merchandising and promotional plans.
- Used Google Analytics to make business recommendations to upper management.
- Increased sales and reduced affiliate fees by re-allocating marketing funds.
- Implemented a landing page strategy to increase traffic and conversions.
- Designed and maintained Insurance Billing Software for the York County Garagemen’s Association.
2006 – 2007
WEB PROGRAMMER ANALYST, PFALTGRAFF (LIFETIME BRANDS)
- Designed, coded, and maintained ecommerce brand standards for Pfaltzgraff.com
- Implemented website marketing strategies based on own analytic conclusions.
- Programmed Bridal Registry, Wishlist and mystery discount functionality.
- Created graphics and code for email and affiliate marketing efforts.
- Spearheaded SEO early efforts, obtaining the number one ranking on Google for the keyword dinnerware as well as most pattern names.
2005 – 2006
ACCOUNTANT ANALYST, YORK INTERNATIONAL (JOHNSON CONTROLS)
- Collected, veriﬁed, and analyzed ﬁnancial data in Europe, Asia, and two domestic entities as part of a worldwide consolidation process for a publicly traded entity.
- Generated key reports and created presentations under the supervision of top level ﬁnance management for presentation to the Board of Directors, CFO, and CEO.
- Designed and programmed reports using Visual Basic, ODBC and SQL for international ﬁnancial data submission and veriﬁcation.